Candlelight Forest West Maintenance Fund, Inc.

Tree limbs around light poles need to be trimmed. Who do I call?

  • 08 Jun 2012 11:15 AM
    Message # 958271
    If you have tree limbs that are hanging low around light poles on your street, call Centerpoint Energy at 713-207-2222 and give them the light pole number and the closest address so they can cut the limbs away.  This will give un-diffused light on the street and more security in the area.
    Last modified: 08 Jun 2012 11:17 AM | Board of Directors Candlelight Forest West (Administrator)

                                                 Candlelight Forest West Maintenance Fund, Inc.  © Copyright 2002-2023  All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software