Candlelight Forest West Maintenance Fund, Inc.

Non-working vehicles

  • 05 Feb 2013 6:22 PM
    Message # 1199924
    Deleted user

    Several neighbors have asked me about non-working or “junk” vehicles which have periodically been a problem in our neighborhood.  Most recently, a vehicle has appeared in a driveway on Rocktree which looks to be wrecked and is up on blocks.  To answer the questions…. The Board does address these issues with the homeowner(s).  You, as a homeowner, also have the ability to address this issue.  It is against City ordinance for a nonworking/wrecked vehicle to be “stored” in view of the public street.  Simply call 311 and report the offense.  An investigator will be sent out and the issue addressed.  Please note that it can take up to 180 days for the City’s process.  But it does work.  If the homeowner does not move the vehicle, they will be ticketed by the City of Houston.

                                                 Candlelight Forest West Maintenance Fund, Inc.  © Copyright 2002-2023  All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software